"(About) 25.5 million new shares were subscribed for at a price of 4.57 euros per new share by free float investors. Including the commitments of the core shareholders America Movil... and OIAG the total take-up will (visit site) be approximately 99.7 percent," the company said on Monday, referring to preliminary results of the subscription period ending on Monday. The remaining 0.3 percent of shares will be taken-up by Deutsche Bank and sold in the market, Telekom Austria said. Slim's America Movil holds a 59.7 stocks percent of Telekom Austria and OIAG 28.4 percent. Both had indicated they would take up their allotments. America Movil has said it wants to use Telekom Austria as a base for further expansion into central and eastern Europe, where Telekom Austria already has operations in six countries including Bulgaria and Croatia. The fresh capital aims to reduce debt and give the group firepower for acquisitions.